What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A Picture speaks a thousand words

They say that a picture speaks a thousand words and I would think that most people would generally agree with such a statement. However, I understood it in a different perspective. As some of you might already have known, I'm currently serving my ICT. I happen to serve as a Commado. Despite my physical appearance (yah I know I'm fat and don't look like one). But that was 10 years ago! I digress.

My memories of my army days were mostly of the good days after my buddies and I turn operational. We were considered "lau chiao" which roughly translates to old bird. Meaning senior with respect to the other army boys. Those memories were mostly pleasant, how we had fun etc.

Today we had PT (physical training) and our OC basically brought us for a run around the camp and it was then it hit me. "A picture speaks a thousand words", it was more like the image of a building or a road that actually brought back memories that I have deliberately try to forget. They were memories that I have manged to keep hidden for a good 10 year. Well now that it has surfaced again, guess I would have to deal with them huh... Who know what else lays hidden...

Just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home