What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Sunday, January 09, 2005

ICT


ICT
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Its funny how a uniform can totally change your life. It was not so long ago (a decade actually) that I last hung out with my buddies the way that we did. Those days were the best. The government paid for everything. Our lodging, our meals and even gave us an allowance (not a small allowance mind you).

Coupled with the coveted red beret, once we don our uniforms, it felt as if we were invincible. Native, nonetheless, but it felt good. Going back this time round brought back a certain measure of how that felt again. The "pride" of being able to put on that uniform, and looking back in nostalgia.

I'll be going for my routine ICT this time round and with the Tsunami disaster still fresh in people's minds, I wonder if there are any opportunities to serve my ICT over where it really matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home