What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Friday, April 08, 2005

Towing my Baby


Towing my Baby
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Yeah, thats my baby being towed. Was thinking for a while whether I should send her in on Friday or Saturday.There were a couple of things I had wanted to do for her on Saturday. For starters, she had squealy brakes. That means that everytime I apply the brakes, she will squeal loudly, think some of you might identify it as the "bus" phenomenon. Its the samething when the publc buses brakes at the bus-stops.... high pitch squeal. Ouch.

Also, bought some sports pedals sometime back and wanted to install them. Did not have the time to though. So it was basically a choice between sending the car in on Friday and getting her fixed or send her in on Saturday with all the other additional stuff. But I figured I can't live without my wheels. Not for even a day! Hah! Some people think I'm spoilt... hehe. Think I am, but so what? We are all entitled to be spoilt...:)

Well, finally settled in sending her in on Friday and I got her back during lunchtime. Figured I'll punish her by withholding the additional stuff for breaking down on me. So treat me well my baby!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home