What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Transparent Screen by felipemusica


Transparent Screen - felipemusica
Originally uploaded by w00kie.
I must confess that I am pretty much laid back when it comes to alot of things. And I don't just mean things in general. Of cos things you pretty much hate would be the lowest on the "to-do-list" Like taking out the trash. I also am referring to things which are of particular interest to me. For example, photography. I'm quite passionate about it. (self-confessed at least)

But once in a blue moon, a picture like this would come along and really inspire . And what so special about the inspiration is that it actually gets the adreneline pumping and the heart racing, the sort that make you want to jump out of you chair and shout "WOW!" Well, I hope one day that every picture I produce is like this...

Well this picture did that for me. I was in the office when I saw it. Please don't ask any further..... :D

Enjoy the fabulous pic!

(kudos to felipemusica)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home