What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Tanjong Pagar Bus-stop


Tanjong Pagar Bus-stop
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Okay, okay, forgive the crappy photo. Its not as if its easy to take a picture when you are caught in a jam. It was raining really hard yesterday. Has been raining really hard the past couple of days. Guess the monsoon season is back again. Rain, rain, rain. That all that happens nowadays. But I digress.

As I was saying, it was raining hard and was stuck in a pretty slow traffic when I passed by this particular bus stop along Tanjong Pagar. It stood out kinda like a monument, people included. Now, what's so special about this bus stop you might ask.
Not sure what's going on you mind, I hope they are good thoughts though...haha. Anyhow, back to the story... this bus stop is very significant to me not because something memorable happened here, neither was it that I met my potential wife here or even picked up $50 from the ground. Haha.

I've been working at my curent job for almost 5 years. Sheesh...that's long man. But still a long way to go before I can retire. For a good 2 years I would actually stop at this bus stop to catch the bus 196 home. Yes, its at this very bus stop! I remembered the times where I stood there, waiting for the silly bus to come and to make things worse, it would be raining cats and dogs, just like yesterday. That's why that particular scene brought back the memories.

Looking back, think I have really blessed and am so thankful for all that I have. I now own a car, and she's a beauty . Am really grateful that I have a car and I know that the only reason why I can possible own a car is because of my heavenly Father and His provision for me. Thanks dad!

Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home