What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Friday, May 06, 2005

Step aside OC, welcome OTH


One Tree Hill
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Its official, I'm addicted. Thanks John and Christine..."ho kai siao" (hokkien for good recommendation). Stayed up till 3 plus to watch the first 4 episodes! Didn't want to stop, but had to lah, morning had to wake up to go to work mah.

All I can think is OTH, OTH, Lucas, Peyton, Nathan, Haley... sigh. I wanna go home and watch!

A really good must watch! You can check out the plot of the series here

1 Comments:

  • haha.. its good rite! shux.. i still haven watch season 1... got hooked from season 2. i wanna watch too! but must control myself...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 PM, May 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home