What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Saturday, June 25, 2005

The old and the new


Brisbane
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Finally had a little time to go through some of my photos that I took in Australia. Not fully sorted just yet, I'll get down to it as soon as I can. Check out my homepage for new additions!

Anyhow, took this picture in Brisbane. Had the weekend off then and had the opportunity to go into town to check out the scene. Saw this old church standing out in the midst of all the modern buildings.

Really reminded me of old things and new things, and through it all, the Bible, even though written almost 2000 years ago, is still relevant today and making an impact on people's lives.

Just like this old church, it will always remain relevant despite the ever changing landscape around it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home