What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Friday, June 10, 2005

G'day mate

Hey Roy,

This ones for you man. Sorry for the not blogging. Its killin me! Hehe. Anyhow, I miss home but at the same timre, really enjoying myself. Really had a lot of time to myself, thinking and stuff, on top of that, muckign ard with my mac. Sorry, using this super slow computer so can't upload any pictures yet, waiting to see if I can get wireless or something...hehe

Made my journey from Perth to Brisbane and now finally in Melbourne!

Stay tuned for more aussie adventures okay? I'll try my best.

ps not sick of food here, but my poor colleague is. I'm luvin' it! Got a service apartment today and cooked.... I had lamb chops! Yum yum....

1 Comments:

  • Haha, thanks! Can't believe it, I haven't logged on in 5 days! Been having a Teen Games tour this whole week, so kinda busy. Glad you're having a good time. I keep thinking about down under for a holiday, maybe it's coz that's the last place i went. haha. Keep having a good time, looking fwd to having u back. Take care and lamb chop pics yea!

    By Blogger Roy, at 10:41 AM, June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home