What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blue Suede Shoes....NOT!


Lovely threads
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Got new shoes for my lovely baby. Don't her shoes look fabulous? Its not Gucci or anything but they are not cheap either! The great thing is that they are so quite, for now at least, no road noise when I cruise with my windows down.




Goodyears!
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
That's a stack of them there. Had a hard time finding the shop. It was located in Paya Lebar, off Tai Seng road. There is a lot of construction going on. spent a good 10 minutes lookign for the place.





Tire changing
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
The tyre change took me a good hour cos there was another car before me. Spoke briefly to the owner of the car. e was changing his rims to a 18". Really chio man....haha





Envious of thy neighbour
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Needless to say, the car was a beauty, a Evo8...chio man. Had carbon fiber hood and boot. Not to mention the GT wing also. Sigh...envious man...hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home