What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

SEAT Toledo Gold


SEAT Toledo Gold
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Hey fellow Toledo driver!


Yeah, its been a while. Been really busy for the past week and didn't have the time to blog. This week is better cos my bosses are out of town, that means the mice can come out and play! HURRAY! haha.


SEAT Toledo Gold2
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.

Anyhow, I'm sure many of you would have noticed that there are not many Toledoes around although they all belong the the VAG group (Volkswagon, Audi, Seat and Skoda), think the Seats are the least represented in Singapore. Not to mention that there is also NO dealer....sigh. Anyhow, it was a pleasant surprise for the last couple of days that I caught glimpes of that familiar and wonderful shape. Saw a gold Toledo today and yesterday, saw a white one on Sunday. Its a nice reminder of how shapely the "butt" of the Toledo is. I must say, although we are few, I'm proud to be an owner of a SEAT Toledo!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home