What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ah....CHOO!


Windows Desktop
Originally uploaded by pierrefong.
Bless you. That has been the buzz word for me for a while. My colleague has been sneezing for as far as I can remember. I've shifted to my new desk for almost a year already... no more hiding in the corner. I'm sitting up front, just like in school. Wonder if my boss thinks I'm a trouble-maker, I know my teachers thought so when I was in school...haha.

Anyhow, today, my colleague decided that my desk was too dusty! And she started cleaning my desk for me...haha. I felt super bad. And told her I would clean it later, but she wiped my desk clean...oops. Think she figured that her constant sneezing was due to the dust on my desk... I must admit its kinda messy but I call it an organized mess! Ask me, I can find anything on my desk...hehe.

She should see my room...



ps. check out the flickr page on my screen!! HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home