What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm closer than I was yesterday

I get all my bad habits watchin' you. It's true. Well, I wish that things were so different. Change it myself.It's what i'll do.

But, I can't figure it out, yet. Just how to make it perfect for you. But, I'm closer than I was yesterday.

They say that life is for learning. Well, teach to me to live while I'm here. Messages twisted and turning. What should I give. Make it clear.

Don't you know there's no difference. I'm not the same. I'm only here.To be with you
And now I'm closing the distance, dropping the claim. Trading the past for something new.

Why would you work without living. Spending your soul. What's it worth? Well, I hope you make it to heaven. Waiting for life here on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home