What a wonderful life

Check out my other blog at Dashboard Confessions

Friday, July 29, 2005

Taxi woes

In my opinion, there are 2 kinds of drivers that really irritate me.

1) The Taxi driver
2) The Mercedes Benz driver

And when you combine the 2 of them, you get the ultimate driver...the Mercedes Taxi driver.

Dunno is it just me, but I just get really irritated with Taxis. Yesterday, was sending some people home and there was a left turn that I needed to make. It was a single lane turning. Out of nowhere comes this taxi on my right and tried to squeeze in front of me to make the turn. Traffic was light and there was only 1 car in front of me and there was none for him to squeeze into. Instead of slowing down, he decided to try to cut in front of me. I horned at him. And when I passed him, he glared at me. Wassup man...sheesh.

Now the Mercedes driver. The Benz is a really nice expensive looking car, but sometimes I wonder if they come with signal lights. Why I say that? Because there were many occasions when I see a Merc trying to turn or filter, they never signal, so dunno is it signal light spoil or Mercedes forgot to install them. Either that or all Merc drivers go for some course on how to me a moronic driver after they buy thier car.

As for the Merc taxi driver, I leave that to your imagination.

If you need support in dealing with such terrible drivers, you can seek help and pour out your fustration here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home